Crewed Charters Brisbane
Charters Gold Coast
Brazilian Breeze Boat Packages
Brazilian Breeze is currently unavailable - Please contact our office for alternative options
Brazilian Breeze is Brisbane's most affordable motor yacht for charter - day cruises to Tangalooma are a specialty (given her relative speed to a sailboat) and being a catamaran, she's well suited to the Brisbane River cruise market. She can also cater for bucks and hens parties along the Brisbane River! Packages below can be tailored to any need that you might have, please just ask!
4 Hour Motor Yacht Brisbane Rivercruise
Max Guests: 29
Vessel: Brazilian Breeze - 52ft power catamaran - 4 Star
Style: Self hosted, and BYO - or catering and host staff can be arranged - see below
Crew: Captain & Deckhand
Boarding Places: Rivergate Marina, Newstead Park, Mowbray Park, Southbank, or other approved public or private pontoon.
Price: From $2,960 + Food, Beverage & Extra Crew (click here for extras)
8 hour Motor Yacht Moreton Bay Charters
Price: Up to 12 guests $2,960 - up to 30 guests $3,950 (see other costs/extras below under Brazilian Breeze T&C's)
Ovenight/2 Day Getaway - Bare Hire incl Sailguide
Ovenight/2 Day Getaway - Bare Hire inc Sailguide and Hostess
Brazilian Breeze - New Years Eve 5 hour Brisbane Rivercruise - BOOKED OUT
Price: $7,036 ($251pp)
AVAILABLE - Brisbane Riverfire 2020- 5 hour Brisbane Rivercruise
Price: $4,500 ($187.50 per person based on 24 guests)
Brazilian Breeze Overnight up to 30 Guests
Max Guests: 30
Price: $7,500 (accommodation is in addition and pricing will be confirmed upon enquiring)
4 Hour River Cruise Packages
*Please note all packages require a hostess. A chef to prepare the meals on-board is optional unless otherwise specified.*
PARTY PACKAGE $20pp (Chef not Required) Please pick any 4:
- Variety of Mini Pies to include Moroccan Lamb, Beef Burgundy, Chicken Leek and Veggie Korma
- Sausage Rolls
- Beef Meatballs
- Tempura Prawns
- Spicy Tempura Prawns
- Chicken Kievs
- Mini Spinach Triangles
- Mini Veggie Quiche
Please Pick 1 of the following:
- Mini Sausages & Caramelized Onions
- Sushi Rolls (no Seafood)
SILVER PACKAGE $30pp (Chef not Required)
*Sweet vine ripened cherry tomato fresh mozzarella cheese
*And lemon basil skewer
*Zesty lemon scented cucumber filled with salmon dill mousse
*Spinach and feta filo dough triangles with roasted red pepper sauce
*Lamb and Haulomi skewers with harrissa yogurt
*Peri Peri chicken skewers with mint yogurt
GOLD PACKAGE $35pp (Chef Required)
*Boursin cheese and cherry crusted cashew Balls
*Port poached pear with black fig cream candied pecans with
*Pomegranate glaze * Herb seared duck with whipped apricot Brie
*Salt & Pepper calamari with saffron aioli
*Herb seared beef and mushroom skewers with horseradish cream
*Smoked salmon sliders with a lemon dill cream fraiche
PLATINUM PACKAGE $45pp (chef required)
*Vine ripened tomato and basil bruschetta on sourdough crostini
*Veggie Spring Rolls * Seared prawn and wakami salad with salmon caviar
*Tempura salmon and nori skewers with wasabi mayo
*Roasted herb lamb chops with mint yogurt
CELEBRATION PACKAGE $50pp (Chef Required)
*Summer ripe mint watermelon feta skewers
*Grilled apple and Brie cheese bruschetta on sourdough crostini
*Fried goat cheese croquettes with red pepper coulis
*Pan fried crab cakes with a spicy Cajun aioli
*Shaved roast beef slider with a green tomatillo cilantro sauce
All packages come with potato chips and mini chocolates
Add on platters (all platters are designed for 20-30 guests):
- Fresh Baked assorted bread and assorted dips $40
- Caramelized onion and Parmesan cheese Pizza $55
- Assorted Cheese Platter $75
- Assorted Fruit Platter $75
- Assorted Sushi Platter (with seafood) $110
- Assorted mini boutique deserts $110
8hr Moreton Bay Cruise Package
MORETON BAY ISLAND GETAWAY MENU - (No Chef – Hostess Required) - $62-00pp
- Selection of fresh baked breakfast pastries
- Selection of Fruit Skewers
Lunch Hot or Cold Dishes - Choose of two of the following:
- Roasted rosemary pepper chicken platter with a fresh tomato relish. (cold)
- Bush spiced Roasted Beef platter with a horseradish cream sauce. (cold)
- Fresh Spinach and Ricotta cheese stuffed cannelloni cooked in a rich herb Napolitana tipped with a mozzarella and Parmesan cheese blend. (hot)
- 5 Layer Vegetable Lasagna baked in a creamy sauce wrapped in a blanket of roasted red capsicum. (hot)
- Lemon peppered Chicken Breast with a thyme jus, accompanied by roasted sweet potatoes and seasonal vegetables. (hot)
- Red Wine Braised Beef with a Rosemary Gravy, accompanied by roasted bliss potatoes and baby beetroot. (hot)
Fresh Salads – Choose three of the following:
- Fresh garden vegetable salad, with cherry tomato, mini cucumber, shredded carrot, red capsicum, Spanish red onion tossed with a fancy lettuce.
- Vegetarian pasta salad with sun dried tomato, kalamata olives, marinated artichokes tossed with cheese tortellini finished with a basil pesto.
- Traditional Greek Salad, with sweet cherry tomato, Lebanese cucumber, kalamata olives, red capsicum and crumbled feta tossed with fancy lettuce and finished with a light balsamic vinaigrette.
- Al fresca mini roma tomato and bocconcini salad highlighted with an oak age balsamic glaze tossed with fresh baby spinach and lemon basil.
- Israeli cous cous salad garnished by roasted baby beet, feta cheese, toasted almonds tossed with fresh baby spinach with a minted vinaigrette finish.
- Selection of petite cakes, mini tarts and French Macaroons
- Selection of fine Cheese and fresh seasonal fruit accompanied with seasoned crackers
OPTIONAL SEAFOOD PLATTERS:
- Coffin Bay Oysters $20 a dozen served with Lemon Wedges
- Fresh whole Prawns $40 a kilogram served with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce
- Moreton Bay Bugs $60-00 a kilogram served with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce
Brazilian Breeze T&C's
- Basic Charge $740/hour
- Bay Cruise 8 Hours $2,960 for up to 12 guests, $3,950 for up to 30 guests
- Minimum 4 hours
- A $500 vessel relocation fee applies for charters out of Manly and Raby Bay (this is included in the $3,950)..
- Day rates for Moreton Island charters are available on request as each charter is exclusive and customised.
The following items are addition to standard charter rates;
- Wait staff
- Packages and pricing can be found on this link: http://www.sailfree.com.au/cms/brazilian-breeze-boat-packages
Catering and Wait Staff
- Wait Staff/Hostess are $195 each/4 Hours or $325 Each/8 hours. Please note for charters over 15 guests, a host is compulsory. A host is always required for bucks and hens parties.
- Chef is $300 (Monday to Saturday) or $360 (Sunday)/4 hours or $500 (Monday to Saturday) or $600 (Sunday)/ 8 hours
- Catering costs are on per person basis. Refer to the menus above.
- $12 fee per person applies to all river charters, for glassware, drinks collection, corkage and rubbish removal.
- Please note that if BYO drinks, and not ordering catering, guests are required to bring sufficient food to ensure the responsible consumption of Alcohol. Charters may be terminated at the Captains discretion should the approach to alcohol not be responsible.
- Tea and coffee are provided complementary on the boat
- Please note the boat must be left in a respectable and tidy state upon disembarking. Empty bottles are to be put in bins, dishes are to be washed up and benches are to be wiped down. If this is not done, a minimum cleaning fee of $195 will be charged. We strongly encourage hiring a hostess so you don't have to worry about this.
- For Moreton Bay charters, please advise of all children under 12 so lifejackets can be provided
There is a no shoe policy onboard of which everyone welcomes, being a luxury motoryacht.
Booking and Payment
- A 25% deposit is required to secure the booking and confirm the date. The balance is payable 30 days prior departure with confirmed guest totals and any additional requirements confirmed. If the deposit is not received within 7 days from booking, the date will automatically become available to other parties. New Years Eve and RiverFire require 50% deposit and balance 60 days before departure.
- A 2,000 bond applies to cover damages, losses & ensure good behaviour.
- All payments are non refundable. We recommend you take out Travel insurance insurable cancellation reasons - including weather. Policies can be sourced from approx $70 from CoverMore.
- Should a charter be unable to proceed, a re-cruise MAY be offered at Brazilian Breeze's Option, and with at least 48 hour notice.
- Any permitted date changes incur a rebooking fee equal to the deposit.
Boarding and Departure Pontoons and Fees
• Several Privately managed pontoons charge a fee for both pick-up and drop-off.
• Others are public pontoons which do not attract a charge.
Fees payable if boarding and/or departing from:
• Southbank, Pontoon ‘A’ $100.00
No fees payable:
Brisbane River departures
• Newstead Park
• Rivergate Marina
• Mowbray Park
Moreton Bay Charter departures
• Rivergate Marina
• William Gunn Jetty- Manly - $500 delivery fee
• Raby Bay, Cleveland - $500 delivery fee
Due to the strict time restrictions on all pontoons there is a 15 minute allowance for guests to disembark the vessel; time after this will be charged at an hourly rate.
Gold Coast charter departure points - Gold Coast charters are overnight only
• Sanctuary Cove Marina
• Marina Mirage
We can accommodate departures from private pontoons providing the pontoon is safe and the vessel can tie up alongside to secure a gangway. Approval from the ships master must be confirmed.
Music and Special Requirements
• Music can be via an ipod with your selections, you are welcome to use the onboard ipod or alternatively we can recommend a live act who do all of our corporate functions and weddings.
- Snorkelling and swimming from the vessel is permitted at the guests own risk.
- Vessel Speed and destinations are as agreed on booking. Variations on the cruise day is at the discretion of the Captain, and an additional fuel charge of $50/half hour applies for extra distances at speed.
Maximum Guest Numbers and Accessibility
- Brazilian Breeze can take up to 32 persons - ie Captain, deckhand and hostess plus 29 extra persons maximum (infants and additional crew included) for river cruises and Raby Bay or up to 14 persons (Captain and Deckhand included) for Moreton Island or northern Moreton Bay charters. The vessel can sleep up to 4 guests for overnight live aboard charters. Pls note there are a maximum of 8 persons at any time on the flybridge.
- Cabins are not available for day charters unless prior approval has been given.
Cancellation By the Operator:
- Cancellation by Brazilian Breeze for weather, safety or any other reason is at Brazilian Breeze's discretion.
- Destination - While your preferred destination is our priority, no guarantee is given that this destination will be accessible on your cruise day. Cancellations are not permitted on the basis of destination unless previously agreed.
- Availability - Should the vessel become unavailable for any reason including, inoperability, damage, safety, crew availability, or sale, the Operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or offer a full refund.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard!